:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Thursday, January 22, 2004 ::

Monday Madness


1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off. F

2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather! F I like to drive but only in good
weather

3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool. F

4. I wish I lived in another state. F

5. Multi-tasking is what I do best! F

6. Flying is the only way to go! F I like to fly but like to drive etc too.

7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls. F

8. I wish there was 8 days in the week! T

9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. most of the time

10. I'm a night owl. T


Two for Tuesday


1. What puts you at ease either physically, spiritually, or emotionally? the
computer, bubblebaths, music, tv.


2. What's the most important or pressing item on your to do list? nothing


Wednesday Whatevers

1. How do you think criminals should be punished? yes

2. Do you prefer intellectual conversations, or lighter topics? Why? lighter
tipics


3. In what kind of atmosphere do you think best? happy


3 For Thursday


1. Do you like Disneys Animated movies? If not why don't you? I love them!

2. Name 3 of your all time favorite Disney Animated Movies. I don't have a fav.

3. Name 3 Disney characters you can most relate to. not sure



Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Out-- Are you getting out and about lately? ...or is school/the
weather/work/illness keeping you cooped up inside? yes



Twosome: of the-- Blue? Does the Winter season 'get to you'? ...or do you handle
it as well as you do Summer? no



Threesome: Loop-- Hey, Spring is coming (and Winter is still here for some); do
you have a loop you drive or walk to check out the scenery? What do you see when
you're out and about? no


the friday five


At this moment, what is your favorite...



1. ...song? Tide is high



2. ...food? mac and cheese



3. ...tv show? my favs are gone



4. ...scent? lavender



5. ...quote? none


Saturday 8


1. when was your last delivery to your home or office, and what was it? a
printer stand

2. have you ever ordered something and had it delivered, only to discover that
it was broken or not what you ordered? what happened? once, I kept it

3. after volunteering to scan & email a chapter to my grad class group (project
due tuesday!), my scanner BROKE after 2 years of no problems. what was the last
thing that broke RIGHT when you need it? can't remember

4. luckily, the one thing that my husband did right before he left was purchase
a 3-yr. warranty for the all-in-one scanner/copier/printer/fax. do you usually
purchase the store warranty when purchasing an electronic device? yes

5. after 6 mos., my rented water cooler broke. the delivery guy was supposed to
come and replace it yesterday (BUT didn't make it, of course). do you have a
water service at your home, or any other water filtration system? no

6. my water service has screwed up my order every month - for 7 mos. - since i
got it, and FINALLY got their act together last month. they would bill me $5
more per month for cooler rental, and $2 more per 5-gal. bottle of water. i
didn't cancel it because the price was SO cheap. have you had a long, drawn out
dispute over a service? if so, how did you resolve it? if not, have you had to
dispute a purchase or warranty? no

7. i had to replace my coffee table, and was supposed to pick it up at the store
as i would not be home for delivery. the warehouse sent it for delivery anyway,
and because i was not home (and calling them every hour) they sent the table
BACK to the warehouse 3 hours away and would not be able to bring it back to my
city for 2 weeks. i was so disgusted with kane's furniture, i cancelled my
order. have you ever been so disgusted with a service or product that you said
"FORGET IT!" and cancelled your order? can't remember

8. conversely, i went out for chinese dinner last night, and had a load of comps
... free appetizer, free drinks, free dessert AND a free chinese wall calendar (i'm
a regular there, and for some reason my waiter went overboard as he hadn't seen
me since sept. when he went away to college). when was the last time you were
treated well & compped at a dinner? lots of times


Sunday Brunch



1. What is your favorite kind of sandwich? ham



2. Can you play any musical instruments? yes



3. How often do you get your hair cut? once a month



4. Where is your favorite place to shop? everywhere



5. What did you do this weekend? ran errands, took the car in, stuff around the
house, spent time with my family.


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your 'MUST DO before the end of the week' list Right Now? Nothing
for once.




Participation Positives


I had 4 days off


I work friday. Have errands to run on saturday. Sunday with my family.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 9:18 AM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables