:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Thursday, December 11, 2003 ::


Monday Mission


1. Do you have any vacation time from work saved up for the Holidays? Or
are you taking any time off or traveling this month? What are your plans?
 
I'm taking New Years Eve off. I have December 23-28th off and January 1-4 off so
nice little mini vacation even-though it will be busy at times


2. When do you do most of your blogging? During the day, at work, at
home, at night?  at home at night. I read blogs day and night


3. What tends to keep you from blogging more? Or could it be that you
blog too much and should do less? lots of things


4. Do you like dressing up and/or "role playing?" sometimes sort of


5. When choosing a mate, there are some things you can overlook (boob
size, hairy backs, beer belly, bad teeth, hair lip, etc.) and some things you
just can't (see previous list). What are some of thing things you can live with
when picking your partner, and what are the things that are a "must have?" We
have to have some common interests and values and should be friends as well


6. My neck and back are in a constant state of tension. In
fact, on the rare occasion that someone gives me a neck/back-rub, I am so tense
that it hurts when they work out the kinks. I am just more used to being tense
than not. I think I need help. Have you ever had a professional massage
or ever been to a Chiropractor? no


7. Inspired by the

Amazing P3nis Patch
.... Does size really matter? Yeah you know
exactly what I mean too. Men, what have you been told and what do you know to be
true? Girls, what is the real story and is that what you tell the guys? Have you
ever been scared of one that was too big? For both: why do you think this debate
is still going on? no


BONUS: Do they know it's Christmas time at all? feed the
world


Today's Comment Question: You still gonna come by and comment once the
Monday Mission goes away?
What? Me insecure? Naaaah....to be honest
probably not.


Monday Madness


1. How many memes do you participate in regularly?  12 when they are
all up but that will go down with some closing soon darn it.

2. How do you decide which memes you participate in? not sure

3. Do you run one of your own meme? If so, please leave your link! If not, have
you thought of running your own?  no yes

4. Is there a certain day of the week that works better for you to answer memes
than others?
  thursdays mostly or friday or saturday or sunday


Two for Tuesday


1. What's on your Christmas wish list this year? for the first time nothing


2. Do you participate in any kind of work related holiday event whether pot
luck, party, or secret santa? staff party last weekend


Wednesday Whatevers

1. What are 3 bad things that happened to you this year? the ones I can think
of I can't repeat here


2. How do you express yourself best? with the computer

3. What do you think of life after death?  yes in a way




The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: The-- What is the "bestest" Christmas decoration in
your mind? You know, the one that says, "This is Christmas!" not sure.


Twosome: Christmas-- What style of Christmas ornaments do you like
to see? Are you a glass ball person? ...or how about that bow thing? Maybe
Christmas Muppet characters everywhere? Hmm? different kinds of ornaments and
balls


Threesome: Song--...and your favorite Christmas Song? Is there one
that just sets the season for you when you hear it? I mean, even when you're in
a "Ho-Ho-Humbug" mood?


Either grandma got run over by a reindeer or I just go nuts at christmas.


Friday Five


1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays? not any more



2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you
celebrate to make things perfect? with my family




3. Do you do have any holiday traditions? baking, decorating, and spending
time with my family.




4. Do you do anything to help the needy? a little here and there but not as
much as I should or want to.




5. What one gift would you like for yourself? not sure.


Saturday 8


1. do you have (or have had) a friend that you have desperately tried to get
rid of? i have one of these now. you don't return their calls, you don't hang
out where you'd run into them ... and yet they STILL don't get the hint? no



2. are you one of those people that when you make a decision, you stick with it,
even when it comes to calling off a relationship ... or do you get 'sucked back
in' when you think it might work? i get sucked back in sometimes



3. i have a problem with giving people two or three or four 'second chances.'
are you able to just break things off without a second look? most times



4. when you end a friendship, do you keep mementos from it? yes



5. when you end a romantic relationship, do you keep mementos? n/a



6. when someone ends a relationship with YOU, do you still keep the mementos?
yes



7. let's talk divorce... i have heard the phrase used by dr. phil that "you have
to EARN your way out of a marriage." what circumstances are acceptable to
'giving up the ghost' in a marriage? abuse falling out of love.



8. if you've ever been married, have you ever had a divorce? if you are not
married, what are your thoughts on divorce? it stinks


Sunday Brunch


1. How many Christmas parties will you be attending between now and
Christmas? none (I only had one to go to)

2. Have you started Christmas shopping yet? If so, have you finished, or when do
you expect to finish? yes yes

3. Who is your favorite person to shop for? no one

4. Have you decorated your house yet? (inside or outside) not yet

5. When did/do you put up your Christmas tree? next weekend


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your wish list Right Now? a pda, digital camera, and mp3
player




Participation Positives


I got my christmas cookies baked


I got to see a video clip from the Boston Public I missed last week.


I had fun at conference today. We ate at Fridays Front Row for Lunch.


I work this weekend. Clean the house and christmas cards are on my to do list
for Friday as well as get gas, run to the post office and grocery shop.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 10:06 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables