:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Thursday, December 25, 2003 ::

Monday Mission


1. Last night, I had a nightmare that my car had been
stolen. I and a female companion were leaving a party and my car, that had been
parked in the street, was gone. It was so real, that my pulse was quickening. I
panicked, and said to myself "It must be a dream, I have to wake up!" I crouched
down on my feet, grabbed my head and with all my might fought to wake up.
Finally, I did, and it really was a dream, but my heart was pounding so bad that
it took a while to calm down. Have you ever had a dream so real, that
inside the dream you had to fight to wake yourself up? Do you remember the
dream? yes yes


2. I've mentioned this before, but I really don't believe in
the concept of a "soul-mate." Maybe this is because I've never really felt like
I have met mine. Once I thought maybe, but she felt someone else was hers. Could
be that in another relationship I met her, and for some reason it didn't work
out, but then, we wouldn't really have been soul-mates, would we? So, when I
hear someone say "I've met my soul-mate" I cringe and roll my eyes and mumble
"yeah, right." How would you define the concept of a "soul-mate" is? Do
you believe in such things? Have you met your soul-mate? someone who has similar
likes, morals, and tastes as you


3. What does it take to make men happy anyway? not sure


4. What is your favorite piece of electric hardware, and why? 
not sure


5. Yesterday in our adult Sunday School class, a lady was
telling us about a woman with car trouble she had stopped to help. Now, the lady
who stopped had her own 2 small children in her car. With so much uncertainty
out there, I am not so sure I would stop to help a stranger if I had 2 children
in my car. Turns out though, that the motorist was a mother who had a 15-month
old in the car and was on the way to church. She also had just lost an infant
and was having the service the next day, but now would have no way to get there.
Eventually she got the lady and her child to her church. It left me wondering
how many people I had just driven by that I could have helped. But at the same
time, I felt like she was taking too big of a risk stopping to help a stranger
when it was just her and her children. Have you ever stopped to help a
stranded motorist? Has anyone ever stopped to help you when you were stranded?
Isn't there some element of risk involved when helping someone with car trouble,
or is it better to just "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you?" no.
it's good to help them but I've been guilty of not stopping myself.


6. Just for fun, what is the one present you'd like for Christmas,
but you know there is no way you will? a pda


7. What are you thankful for this Christmas [or your current holiday
this season] my family and friends, my job, my house?


BONUS: Could you hurry, sir? Daddy says there's not much
time.


Today's Comment Question: Did you see Lord of the Rings: Return of the
King? Any good? no


Monday Madness


1. a pair of dress shoes $65

2. a pair of jeans $40

3. a pound of ground round $5.00

4. a music cd $12-$13

5. a computer $1000

6. a loaf of bread $1.50

7. a dvd movie $18.00

8. an ironing board not sure

9. a hair cut $10.00

10. a magazine 10.00


Wednesday Whatevers

1. Why are people so fascinated by celebrities? not sure

2. Do you believe in oracles/fortune tellers? Explain. no

3. Do you ever plan to get married?  I'd like to


3 for thursday


1. What 3 things do you want most this christmas?

2. What 3 things do you miss doing on christmas from when you were younger?
((For me it would probably be the whole family actually being a family... ah the
old days...)) hot coco, xmas service at church

3. What 3 things are you looking forward to this christmas? giving and getting
presents, seeing family


the friday five


1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?



2. What was your biggest disappointment?



3. What do you hope the new year brings? not sure



4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
no




5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? up til 12 with the 'rents


Saturday 8


1. did you have to go to a holiday party this year? yes

2. was it your work, your SO's work, a friend's place? minr

3. do you plan the parties at your work? if not, what would you do to make them
better? no

4. have you ever seen someone get really trashed at a holiday party & embarrass
themselves? was it funny, or just a tragedy in motion? no

5. have you ever gotten trashed at a work holiday party?no

6. has your spouse/SO gotten trashed at a work holiday party? n/a

7. my husband's secretary flashed me her boobs at a work holiday party 3 years
ago. i've had a problem with her ever since. what would you do if your spouse/SO's
secretary flashed you a private body part? die of embarrassment

8. if you could choose to attend any holiday party for any business/organisation
in the world, which one would it be, and why? not sure


Sunday Brunch


1. Is your Christmas shopping complete? If no, how much is left to do? yes



2. If someone not on your Christmas shopping list buys you a present, do you
feel like you have to buy one for them? yes



3. What is your favorite Christmas special or holiday movie? charlie brown
christmas



4. Tell us about one of your favorite Christmas memories. my grandparents would
come christmas eve, then we would go to church, then hot chocolate and cookies,
then bed. I'd be the first one up at christmas and have to wait until everyone
was up and finished with breakfast which seemed to take forever.



5. Tell us about a holiday mishap. (i.e.: tree falling over, dog eating
presents, etc.) my grandmother went to the hospital 2 years in a row.


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your mousepad Right Now? (the design on it) just a
plain blue one with a grey graphire 2 on it.




Participation Positives


I gave and got good presents this year.


Spent Christmas with my family.


Good news about 2 of my cousins.


I have 6 days off this week and 5 off next week.


I got all the stuff done I wanted to last weekend. I  had a great
christmas. I am going to hit the sales friday and go to tea with ladies from
work. Sunday hopefully with my parents.
Not all of the memes are up this week. I'll be glad when the new year comes so things will be back to normal with them. Saturday Scruples will return then but Monday Mission will be no more. They are making a Garfield movie.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 9:30 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables