:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Thursday, December 18, 2003 ::

Monday Mission


1. What in your life used to be fun, but eventually just became a
chore that you didn't enjoy? not sure


2. This weekend, US Troops captured Saddam Hussein and now have him
in custody. How did you feel when you heard the news? Did it change your mind
about the War in Iraq? Did it change your opinion of President Bush? happy and
surprised. no, no


3. Regarding the capture of Saddam, I saw one "man on the street"
interview where a man grumbled that "they should have just killed Saddam. I
don't know why they bothered taking him alive." What do you think, should US
Troops have taken Saddam alive or just killed him when they found him? What
would be the pros and cons of either? alive


4. What kind of things at Christmas time just scream "tacky"
and "White Trash" when you seem them? not sure


5. Suppose you had a dear friend who calls you in tears because her
boyfriend had just left her. They'd been together for nearly 5 years, and one
day he announces to her that he is leaving because she had gained too much
weight. They were in love, or so she thought, and then out of the blue, he bails
and blames it on her weight. What would you say to her about this man? leave the
bastard


6. Suppose this same friend of yours still thinks she and her ex have
a future. She says that she wants another chance, that if he will make some
changes, she will to. She really does love him, and assures you that he loves
her, even though he wants to "take a break and see other people, but if we were
meant to be together we will be." There is even a hint of marriage in their
future if they get back together. What advice would you give her? sane


7. Have you ever had to tell a lie to get out of a date or when you
were breaking up with someone? What did you tell them and how did they take it?
Did they ever find out the truth? no


Monday Madness


1. your mood: black

2. your personality: yellow

3. your job (or your past job) OR your school: not sure

4. your home: yellow

5. your imagination: rainbow

6. nature: rainbow

7. your name: purple

8. wealth: green

9. the perfect car: red

10. good health: yellow


Two For Tuesday


1. Who all do you visit on Christmas (or your choice of holiday) and in what
order are your visits? just relatives either at the parents house or their house


2. At what age did your children (or you if you have none) start asking the
question about Kris Kringle ... ? What did you tell them? Mom told me about
santa when I was in 2nd grade.


Wednesday Whatevers

1. Do you think the capture of Saddam Hussein will be basically the end of
our Iraqi problems, or may lead to more? Explain. lead to more


2. How do you make boring situations (i.e.: parties) more interesting? not
sure


3. Do you believe in the relative or absolute truth?  relative




The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Chestnuts-- Okay, just which Christmas food won't you
touch? I mean, even when Auntie Sarah is serving it up with a big smile! not
sure


Twosome: Roasting Then again, which Christmas food are you willing
to risk life and limb for, even when Uncle George is between you and the
platter? everything


Threesome: on an open fire Heh. This line reminds me of a joke! Do
you have a favorite bit of holiday humor? How about it? none


3 for thursday


What are 3 things you do as christmas tradition? bake, presents, family

What are 3 things if any could you do without doing for christmas...cooking,
wrapping presents..anything? none but I wish there were more time to do it.

What are 3 foods are your favorite christmas foods?...or drinks? turkey,
stuffing, potatoes


the friday five


1. List your five favorite beverages. milk, juice, soda



2. List your five favorite websites. too many to list



3. List your five favorite snack foods. chips, popcorn, peanuts, cookies



4. List your five favorite board and/or card games. sorry, uno, 21, monopoly



5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games. pacman, frogger,
donkey kong, pinball, cards


Saturday 8


1. if you celebrate, do you put up lights outside your home/apartment? if
you don't celebrate, do you like seeing christmas lights or not? no



2. do you send holiday cards out? if not, do you usually get holiday cards? yes



3. if you get holiday cards, do you display them ... or are you scroogey and
give them a charitable glance and then trash them? I save them



4. oh, those holiday movies ... my favourite holiday flick is 'a christmas
carol.' i make a list of the days/times/channels that each version comes on so
that i won't miss one (my favourite version is the 1984 george c. scott ... i
miss him!). my second favourite is 'rudolph.' do you have a favourite holiday
flick? frosty? the grinch? or do you just not get into holiday movies? charlie
brown christmas is my fav



5. i'm in florida, and if i want to see snow, i generally have to drive about 10
hours north to see anything exciting. tell us about your holiday weather around
the end of december. will you have a white christmas/hanukkah/kwanzaa this year?
no



6. my daughter's favourite holiday song goes: 'christmas is coming, the goose is
getting fat! please put a penny in the old man's hat. if you haven't got a
penny, a halfpenny will do. if you haven't got a halfpenny, then God bless you!'
my favourite is 'gabriel's message' by sting. do you have any
traditional/non-traditional holiday songs that are your favourite? all of them



7. my eldest child hates the holiday song, "God rest ye, merry gentlemen." i
can't stand "away in a manger." is there a holiday song that makes your ears
bleed when you hear it? none come to mind but I'm sure there are 1 or 2 I've
forgotten



8. children are getting out of school. people are taking time off of work.
hanukkah and christmas are just a few days apart this year. what are YOUR plans
for the holiday season this year? anything exciting? family


Sunday Brunch


1. Do you have a favorite Christmas carol? If so, what is it and why is it
your favorite? all of them



2. What is the one Christmas carol you absolutely can't stand to hear? none come
to mind but I'm sure there are 1 or 2 I've forgotten



3. Have you ever went out caroling? yes it's fun



4. If you had to pick a character from Dickens' "A Christmas Carol", which
character would you be? bob cratchet



5. How many Christmas recordings do you own? over 40


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your 'New Year's Resolutions' list Right Now? nothing




Participation Positives


I got my christmas cards out and some presents delivered to work.


I got my t-shirt I ordered and a copy of the Boston Public I missed in the
mail.


The wall behind the house will dry out.


I will run a ton of errands on friday and do laundry etc. I want to get
decorations up that day too but I don't know. I work on Saturday. Sunday
hopefully with my parents and get the fish tanks clean with hopefully their
help.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 11:02 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables