:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Sunday, December 07, 2003 ::

Monday Mission

1. Those paper toilet seat covers in public bathrooms, do you use them? 
no


2. What is on your Christmas Wish List for Santa to bring? actually
nothing



3. In the month of November, Brian wrote over 50,000 words on his novel
and is nearing completion. What did you accomplish in the month of November?
finished my shopping



4. Have you ever snuck into someplace that you shouldn't have? Tell me
about that.  no


5. Do you recall the first internet meme you participated in? How did you
come to find out about it? Do you still participate? Why or why not?
(a meme
is more or less a weekly question and answer thingy, but also includes any idea
that a lot of folks do at the same time, like "what X are you" and such).
friday five, surfing, yes


6. Do you have any favorite internet or "streaming" radio programs or
music channels you wish were available in your car or on a portable radio? wmp


7. Ever been skinny dipping? What's the story there?no


BONUS: What's cooler than being cool?


Today's Comment Question: What is the deal with Michael Jackson? no idea


Monday Madness


On a scale from one to ten.........

1. How proficient are you in typing? 7

2. How well-organized are you? 6

3. How adventurous are you? 1

4. How cool is the outfit that you're wearing right now? 5

5. How well do you sing in the shower? 1

6. How cool do your kids think you are?

7. How well do you manage your money? 7

8. How efficient are you when it comes to meeting deadlines? 7

9. How much do you like winter? 0

10. How big of a 'pack-rat' are you? 11


Two for Tuesday


1. What one thing can you not leave home without? my purse


2. With flu season stormin down on us, what do you do to try germ free? Do
you get the flu shot? Extra Vitamin C? wash my hands


Wednesday Whatevers

1. How much do you typically spend during the holiday season?

2. What do you think is a symbol of power? friendship

3. Do you try to analyze dreams, or regard them as just dreams? 
sometimes


3 for thursday


Have you ever...

1. Failed 3 classes in one quarter? no

2. Had to work ur butt off in a class to get the grade you want? If you can,
name 3 classes and talk about it if you'd like. no

3. What 3 classes don't you/didn't you like?




The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas- Are you hoping for a
white Christmas this year, or are you somewhere you seldom see snow? no


Twosome: With every Christmas card I write- Have you begun the
cards? Do you write a personal note in each one, or just sign a generic greeting
and your name? Or maybe print out the ol' yearly form letter to let everyone
know what's new for you? no




Threesome: May your days be merry and bright- What do you do for the
holidays to ensure they'll be merry? bake, buy presents decorate


no friday five or weekly wrap-up this week


Saturday 8


1. so, tell us about your thanksgiving this year. how was it? give us the
reader's digest condensed version ... the good, the bad and the UGLY. great



2. what thanksgiving dish can your table NOT be without? why is it special to
you? everything



3. the dirt ... canned cranberry sauce, or homemade & fresh? canned



4. tell us about your perfect thanksgiving dinner guests, dead or alive, and why
you'd want them at your holiday table. my family



5. when i was younger and had more patience (and energy), i used to always hit
the mall the day after thanksgiving. now i'd rather brand my own thigh with a
hot poker. are you one of those ambitious (and self-punishing) types who like to
brave the crowds & sales, or are you like me ... sitting home and polishing off
the leftovers? not this year but usually yes



6. since EVERYONE seems to be doing the SOBE diet (south beach, dahling), are
you on any type of diet this holiday season? or are you 'in control' when it
comes to your caloric intake? no no



7. spill - are your holiday decorations up yet? if not, do you plan on
decorating your abode this year? no yes



8. be honest ... have you even STARTED your holiday shopping? you know,
christmas and hanukkah are just a few weeks away! I'm done




Sunday Brunch


1. How many people and pets live in your home? 2 fish

2. Do you rent, own or live at home? own

3. How many rooms are in your house? 5

4. Is there enough room in your house to comfortably accommodate overnight
guests? yes

5. How close do your neighbors live? Do you know them well and are they welcome
in your home? very close but I don't know either of them


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your 'favorite things to do' list Right Now? nothing too
much to do before the holidays




Participation Positives


got to celebrate my grandfathers 90th
birthday today


today was our staff holiday party at work.


My favorite actor was on Boston Public (but I
missed it argh

)

My blog is 2 year old this month.



My parents first date was 40 years ago today.


I have been a baking fool this weekend. I have one more kind of cookie to
bake on Monday then I will be done. On to cleaning and decorating and wrapping
and card writing.


I can't believe that the diamondbacks got rid of 6 players. Sexton better be
worth it. I hope the wildcats new football coach can help them win next year.
Another loss to ASU argh.


State librarians conference this week. Work next weekend.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 8:27 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables