:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Friday, January 16, 2004 ::

Monday Madness
1. When I sing, I sound like a ___horrible creature______.
2. _March_______ is my favorite month of the year.
3. I've always wanted to improve my ________ skills.
4. It's Monday morning, and the first thing that goes through my mind is _Ugh_______.
5. My favorite day of the week is ___friday_____ because _it's the weekend______.
6. I used to/currently collect __cat figures_____.
7. At the end of a work day/school day, the first thing I want to do is _watch tv and eat_______.
8. I really look forward to __Christmas______ because it's my favorite holiday.
9. When I need some down-time, I usually _watch tv or surf________.
10. I plan to travel to _Hawaii________ someday.
Two for Tuesday
1. If you could go anywhere in the world with your spouse (lover, significant other, what have you) for one week, all expenses paid vacation - where would you two run off? Hawaii
2. Let's say you are going on the same vacation, all expenses paid for one week, but this time by yourself - do you go to the same place or would you want to go somewhere else and where? same
Wednesday Whatevers
1. Given the chance, would you like to live in outer space? Explain. probably not
2. Are prenuptials a good idea, or pessmistic? yes
3. What is your favorite type of weather? sunny and 70's
The Thursday Threesome
Onesome- I hear and I forget. What’s the one thing you’ve had explained to you over and over, but it still goes in one ear and out the other? not sure
Twosome- I see and I remember. Is there anything you’ve learned how to do just by watching someone else do it first? lots of things
Threesome- I do and I understand. Is there anything you excel at that you taught yourself to do? no
the friday five
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? nothing

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? no

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? catfan1 if I had one

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? no

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? not sure
Saturday 8
1. when was the last time you purchased a piece of furniture for your home/apartment/room? today
2. what was it? a printer stand
3. in the past 8 years, i've not had to buy any furniture myself ... relatives have died or moved and i've acquired pieces for birthdays. do you have a lot of 'other people's furniture' at your place? yes
4. when looking at furniture, do you go for the look, or for the deal? both
5. do you have a bad furniture shopping experience to relate? if not, do you have a good one? no
6. if money was no object, what decorating style would you put up? not sure
7. are you naturally a decorator, or would you rather pay someone to come in and decide everything for you (given you have the cash on hand to hire them)? no but it's too expensive to hire one. I just now what I like
8. do you watch any redecorating shows ... surprise by design, trading spaces/family, changing rooms, while you were out, clean sweep? why or why not? I love to watch all of them.
What's On ..... Right Now?
What's On the last roll of film you took pictures on OR the media that your digital camera uses Right Now? Pictures from christmas
Participation Positives
I got an A in my computer class.
I have a 4 day weekend.
I took my car in for oil etc today (it needed to go in last month. Ooops.) Not sure about tomorrow. Sunday is fish tank day with my parents and Monday with my parents as well.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 8:34 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables