:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Saturday, January 03, 2004 ::

Monday Mission


1. So, what did you get for Christmas? Earrings, a towel/oven mit set, a
chia pet, cookie cookbook, etc.


2. Are you returning any gifts you were given for Christmas? No


3. For me, the best part of Christmas being over is that there will be
no more Fran Drescher "Old Navy" commercials. Ugh, bring back Morgan Fairchild!
What is the best part of Christmas being over
? It's less stressful.


4. Used to be, we would always get together with friends and have
Margaritas on New Year's Eve (though time has passed and friends drift apart, so
not anymore, sadly). My Grandma always makes sure to eat Black Eyed Peas on
N.Y.E. I know of another couple who "do it" on NYE, and time it to reach their
"peak" right at 12:00 AM! Do you have any traditions each year for New Year's
Eve? going over to the 'rents house.


5. If you could go back into 2003 and change just one thing, or get a "do
over," what would you do? not sure


6. Is there anything you want to accomplish in 2004 that seems within
reach? not sure


7. Is your online personality very different from what it would be like if
I were meeting you in "real life?" no


BONUS: What you gonna do when you get out of jail?


Today's Comment Question: Once the Monday Mission is gone, what meme
(weekly Question and Answer) will you pick to replace it? not sure


Monday Madness


1. List three words to describe yourself. shy, geeky, short

2. List three words to describe your job. fun, interesting, stressful

3. List three words to describe your computer. fun, perfect


Two for Tuesday


1. With the New Year fast approaching, have you set forth some resolutions or
goals for 2004? no


2. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? go over to the 'rents house


Wednesday Whatevers

1. Who has had the greatest impact on your life? Explain. My family

2. What is your incentive to wake up every morning? work, the day's events
etc.


3. What confuses you about the opposite sex? everything!


3 for thursday


1. Name 3 ((or more if you'd like)) new years resolutions. I don't have
any

2. What 3 things would you like to do/like to go, this new years?

3. What 3 things do you like most about new years, and 3 things you dislike?
fun, drunk driving.


the friday five


What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .



1. ...today? tv



2. ...over the next week? getting my tests overwith



3. ...this year? new hanson cd out



4. ...over the next five years? getting my associates in computers



5. ...for the rest of your life? not sure


Saturday 8


1. did you get anything 'good' for hanukkah/christmas/kwanzaa? (and when i
mean 'good,' i mean something that made you happy, shriek with joy or just touch
your heart in general) yes

2. do you have any new year's eve plans? yes

3. if you have new year's eve plans, what are they? if you don't, why in hades
NOT? going over to the parents house

4. what was the best/most amazing thing you accomplished in 2003?

5. what was your biggest failure of 2003?

6. give us your 'take' on new year's resolutions ... brilliant, or just bunk? do
you make them? I don't make them but they are helpful to the people that do and
stick to them

7. what was your biggest lesson in 2003?

8. name at least one thing you will be doing differently in 2004 that you did in
2003. name more if you feel gabby.


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's NOT On your 'New Year's resolutions' list Right Now?
Resolutions, I don't make them





Participation Positives



I had a great new year.



I had fun at tea with my co-workers and got lots of after christmas sale
goodies.



I finally was able to get the drives to my graphire 2 to install after 18
months.



I was off for 5 days this week.



I had a good time with my parents new years. I wanted to be able to see Davy
Jones but I couldn't get a room to stay overnight. I also wanted to see Ray
Charles with my Dad last month but he canceled his concert dates because of his
hip (which had to be replaced). I spent Friday and Saturday with my
family. Sunday will be spent getting ready for the work week. I was finally able
to get the drivers for my graphire 2 to install. I downloaded some software from
Microsoft that took for ever but they will be fun to use. I love itunes and
buymusic.com. I installed paint shop 8 on my desktop and 7 on my laptop. I put
windvd 4 on my laptop and windvd 5 on my desktop. Now my desktop won't play
dvd's. It will play vcds etc. but not dvds. I have an e-mail in to see why. I'm
not sure it ever did because I don't think I played dvds on it just vcds. After that I will have 2 perfect computers.


Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 3:23 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables