:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Sunday, September 26, 2004 ::

:: this weeks memes ::

Monday Madness


1. My ________ is the most used piece of furniture in my house. bed

2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my ________. computer

3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the
_______. microwave

4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely
ever use, is my _______.

5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via ________.
phone

6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do _________. videos and dvds

7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my _________. address book

8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose _________.
none

9. I probably own about _____ pieces of software that I haven't used in years.
quite a few

10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would
be __________.
  mac and cheese


Tuesday Twosome


1. How many hours on average do you get daily and is it enough? try to get 8.
yes if I do



2. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed? a bed



3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need
a little noise (radio or TV)? quiet



4. Name two things/situations that can ruin your sleep: noise and lots of light



5. Name two things you "must have" in order to sleep comfortably: room
temperature and silence


TV Tuesday


1. What's your favorite
all time spin off? Which show did it spin off?  none



2. What do you consider the
worst spin off ever? Why?  none



3. Is there a show that's
ended that you wish they'd done a spin off for? Which one? no



~Bonus~ If you could "end"
your current life and make a spin off of it what would you call it? What would
be the theme (characters new and eliminated, changes you'd make)? not
sure


Wednesday Whatevers

1. Why are stories often exaggerated? to make it fun

2. What does humor do for us? puts us in a better mood

3. Why are social classes made? not sure


Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Crockpot-- Hey, Winter is just around the corner! Does
that mean crockpot meals for you? ...and how about the students: When you get
home for the holidays will Mom have had something simmering all day? I have one
but I don't use it much


Twosome: Marmalade-- Chunk style or creamy? Do you even do
jams, jellies and peanut butters with bits and pieces in them? ...or is that
something you like have stocked on the shelves? no home made but I love smooth
Jif Peanut Butter.


Threesome: Chicken--pot pies? Do you love 'em or hate 'em? Simple,
-eh? ...and if you love 'em, where do you find good ones? ...or is that even
possible <g>?  love em Swanson




Friday Forum


1] What qualities in a friendship are most important to you? loyalty and
common things



2] Who is your oldest friend [in terms of how long you've known

the person]? Who is your newest friend? How did you meet both

of them, and why do you get along so well? Susan, Erin. School. We like the same
things



3] Have you ever met someone, become really close friends with

them, and then drifted apart for some reason? How did it

happen, and did you ever try to get back in touch with that

person? yes, I moved, yes



4] Do you feel that men and women can be good friends?

Why/why not? Do you have any close friends of the opposite sex? yes



5] Do you tend to make friends easily? Why/why not? Do you

have many online friends? Which of your friends lives the closest

to you? no


_-_Weekend Wonderings
_-_


1. When someone offends you, do you let them know or let it slide? depends

2. Do you think of yourself as shy or outgoing? shy

3. Do you usually have a pretty free schedule or do you have something planned
for every night?  free schedule


Saturday 8


1. my neighbours have had boards on their windows for weeks, letting in
virtually no natural light. even though there was the possibility of another
storm coming, would you keep up the boards (and raise your electric bill), or
could you not handle the absence of natural light and air? keep the boards. I'm
lazy



2. we're running out of gas in central florida as everyone's run for the pumps.
when was there last a shortage of anything in your area? electricity this summer

 

3. i got my new (used) mercedes s-class last night. today, the battery seems to
have died, but WE CANNOT FIND IT. when was the last time your battery died? tell
us about that. awhile ago.



4. i can't seem to be able to reach my mechanic, and i've left him 3 messages.
when was the last time you needed to reach someone desperately, and they were
unavailable? don't remember



(PS - should ANYONE know where the battery compartment for a 1992-1999 w140
chassis mercedes ... the s-class ... PLEASE leave a comment! i can't even
download a manual for less than $100 or get a diagram up!



5. my mechanic's wife asked for the money i owed her - about $4K - immediately
when we'd previously agreed that i'd pay it off over a period of months. mr.
laura paid it on a credit card (luckily he had the room), but i'm not pleased.
when was the last time someone changed the rules on you? don't remember


Sunday Brunch


1) Do you
prefer wide rule or college rule notebook paper? college rule

2) What is your favorite writing instrument? pencil

3) What is the one office or school supply that you can’t live without? pencils

4) Staples or paper clips? staples

5) Describe the contents of the top of your desk. containers with
supplies, computer, phone, pictures.




participation positives!


Made it through my 6 day workweek and had a 3 day weekend.


Cleaned house.


Saw the family yesterday.


Going to a birthday party in a few.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 2:42 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables