:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Sunday, April 22, 2007 ::

:: hi there ::
Busy Busy Busy

Went to a spring training game with my parents, spent Easter with family and relatives, went to see my brother's favorite jazz band with him and my Mom, and saw Davy Jones (sigh).

I joined Twitter, Ning,and Libraryelf. According to an article in American Libraries I am a blogger rather than a writer and that is fine with me. Good article about Library 2.0 in public libraries here.

2 more library 2.0 practices from here
One is about addins. I love Firefox addins. I haven't tried IE's yet but will.

The other gaming. I used to love gaming when I was a kid, in Chuck E Cheese', the arcade, on my atari, or trs80. I have a Nintendo and games in my computer but don't get to play as much as I would like. Board games are cool too. I want to play on some of the sites on that page including Runescape. The kids at work are always on it.

Can't wait for Google's version of Power Point to come out this summer.

The new Sephora, Super Target, and Kohls near me are cool.

No memes this week.

Labels:

:: Cat509 :: 8:04 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables