:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Sunday, January 21, 2007 ::

:: memes ::

monday madness


Where are you monday madness?




Tuesday
Twosome



Wednesday Mindhump



1. Ben Franklin conducted many experiments with electricity. What is your
favorite gadget or appliance that uses electricity? Computer, radio, vcr/dvd, tv,
microwave



2. Ben also invented Bifocals. They help your eyes see better as they age. What
sense or part of your body do you wish could be improved? my hearing



3. Ben Franklin lived in Philadelphia. What comes to mind when you think of
Philadelphia? Philadelphia Free public library (another concept of good ole Ben)




The Thursday Threesome



Onesome: No California-- drivers allowed! Do you drive and talk on the cell
phone? Come on, fess up...  Hell no!!


Twosome: Oranges-- and Apples and Pears, oh my! Do you have a favorite fruit? 
Apples, oranges, pears, berries


Threesome: this Year-- I'm going to _______ (go ahead; fill in the blank. No,
it's not a resolution !) not sure



Five on Friday



1. What are your siblings' names? Are your names related by a theme?
Christopher



2. What are your pets' names? don't have any



3. Do you give pet/nick names to your car (or other large posession)? baby



4. What meaning does your surname have? merchant



5. If you could name your own country or island, what would you call it? not
sure




Friday Fiver


1. What did you eat yesterday? toaster strudel, ham, potatoes, peas, mac and
cheese



2. Are you more likely to yell or give the silent treatment? both



3. Who did you last grieve? my grandmother



4. What feels good today?



5. Friday fill in: Thank you ___ for ___. god for letting my relatives come over



Saturday 8


1. a high-paying job (with great benefits and minimal actual effor) at krappe
hours ... take it or leave it? leave it



2. do you have a "one that got away" in your past romantic life? no



3. what is one job you would never take, no matter how much they paid you?
anything that is outside during the summer.


4. what behaviour is completely unacceptable in someone you're dating?
cheating



5. have you ever dated a co-worker? how did that work out? no



6. have you ever been sexually harrassed, witnessed someone get sexually
harrassed, or had a friend be sexually harrassed in the workplace? no



7. the opposite of #3 ... aside from being paid to loaf around and relax on a
beach somewhere (or your lazy activity of choice), what's your dream job?
something with computers



8. my new boss was totally shitty to me this week "on principle," and even
snapped at me quite bitchily; my colleagues were horrified. you have the support
of your colleagues, but not your boss ... you love your job - what do you do?
keep it because I love my job.

 



Sunday Seven


Name seven pet peeves other drivers commit.

tailgating, slow drivers, talking on cell phone while driving.
 


Click here for more>>

File under memes


Technorati Tag:

Labels:

:: Cat509 :: 6:10 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables