:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 ::

:: another week of memes ::

monday madness


1. In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use _______. Zone Alarm

2. I also use _______ for protection from spyware. Adaware

3. I don't spend nearly enough time _______. relaxing

4. The first person I usually talk to in the morning is _______. my co-workers

5. It takes me about _______ to get ready in the morning. 45 minutes

6. I keep all my appointments in/on _______. a datebook

7. It takes me about _______ to fall asleep at night. depends




Tuesday
Twosome


List two things…



1. On your desk posters discs

2. On your bed  pillows blankets

3. You are craving

4. That are annoying you

5. That best describes your “style” traditional

 



Wednesday Mindhump



1. What do you dream about lately (literally or otherwise)? nothing



2. Tell us about a dream you had that you fulfilled and what you did to make
that dream come true. Becoming a librarian



3. Name a few songs with "dream" in the title. a little dream with me




The Thursday Threesome



Onesome: Strange-- twists and turns on the web? Do you recall how you ended
up here at the Back Porch? ...just curious. from someone else's blog but I can't
remember who



Twosome: Little-- by little we branch out and bloom. How often do you post per
week? Is that more or less than six months ago? 1-2 times a month. the same



Threesome: Bud-- break time is coming later this year. ...but are the bulbs in
your area pushing up through the soil yet? no it's too cold



Five on Friday



1. As a child, what was your favorite toy? atari



2. Were you more likely to play by yourself or with other children? both



3. What was your favorite children's game? sorry



4. What kind of play were you most interested in? make believe



5. How well did you share? not very well




Friday Fiver


1. When is your birthday? may



2. How old will you be? no comment



3. Do you prefer to throw a party or attend a party? both



4. Presents: take'em or leave'em? takem



5. Best birthday so far? not sure



Saturday 8


1. the millionaire "secret santa" has passed. do you contribute to charity?
yes



2. if you had a million dollars to donate to any charity or group, where would
you give it? not sure



3. do you think that the tax deduction benefit is worth giving? yes



4. do you patronise goodwill or any other community charity store? Donate more
than patronize



5. do you give money to people who are begging? unfortunately no



6.

many cities are starting ordinances
that bar or limit charities from giving
out free food/clothing to homeless people in municipal areas. do you agree or
disagree with this limitation, and why? disagree



7. many homeless are mentally ill and it is difficult to locate them, diagnose
them, and monitor their medication/intake. do you think that the federal
government does enough for the mentally-ill homeless in your country, and why?
no



8. how "giving" are you with friends? have you been burned in the past lending
money/time to someone who either does not pay you back or is
ungrateful/expectant of your time/money, or have you had relatively good
experiences with giving/lending? I haven't had to loan money to anyone

 



Sunday Seven


Name seven celebrities whom you'd be happy to go a year without hearing
another word about.


Donald Trump
 


Click here for more>>

File under memes


Technorati Tag:

Labels:

:: Cat509 :: 11:17 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables