:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Saturday, December 09, 2006 ::

:: memes ::

monday madness


1. I wish people would just _____. Slow down

2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, is _____. Everything!

3. I will probably spend about _____ on holidays this season. not sure

4. I really hope to _____ by the end of this calendar year. not sure

5. I make about _____ resolutions each year, and keep _____ of them. 0 0



Tuesday
Twosome


1. In your opinion, does the news media focus more attention on good or bad
news? bad


2. What two things would you change about how the news is reported? focus on
good things


3. Do you tend to watch the same news stations or do you change it around
depending on the day? same


4. Do you generally believe most of what the news media reports or do you
tend to dismiss their reporting? yes


5. What are your two main sources of news (local TV, national TV, Internet,
newspaper, etc.)? Radio, tv, newspaper, internet



Wednesday Mindhump



1. How old is your microwave oven? about 5 years old



2. How many times in a day do you use your microwave oven, and what do you
usually use it for? 1 or 2 warm food up



3. What's your favorite microwavable treat? mac and cheese



4. Ever had a microwave disaster? Tell us about it! burned popcord




The Thursday Threesome



Onesome: Christmas-- shopping: done deal? Haven't started? "Oh, man! Yeah, I
need to make a list!" (I'm thinking this one may sort out by gender...) done



Twosome: is-- it time to decorate yet? ...or do you still have another week or
two to go? another week or 2



Threesome: Coming-- or going? ...or staying home? Are you visiting or hosting
this Christmas? ...or both? going



Five on Friday



1. Which winter holidays do you celebrate, if any? Why? Christmas



2. How do you like to celebrate those holidays? w/ family



3. What is your favorite holiday carol or song? I like them all



4. Tell us about your favorite holiday tradition. opening presents



5. If you could change one thing about the holiday season, what would it be?
nothing




Friday Fiver


1. Last person you told to shut up: no one



2. Do you drink wine? yes



3. Ever fly on a plane? yes



4. Do you yell at your friends? no



5. What have you quit? nothig



Saturday 8


1. i had a holiday dinner last night, and the ambience was decidedly
un-romantic. in your locality, what's the most romantic restaurant to take
someone on a date? not sure



2. when was the last time you switched jobs? 10 years ago



3. when was the last time you had a stomach bug? a long time ago



4. what was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in high school?
can't remember



5. what place in your country would you like to visit most? vegas or hawaii



6. do you have a pen-colour preference, and what is it? if you don't, what
colour do you NOT like to write in? purple



7. when was the last time you got sloshed, hammered, piss-drunk, etc., and what
was your weapon of choice to get you there?



8. what do you plan on doing for the rest of the day? going to bed



Sunday Seven


Name seven of your all-time
favorite lines from the movies.


that's the fact Jack! stripes
 


Click here for more>>

File under memes


Technorati Tag:

Labels:

:: Cat509 :: 7:18 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables