:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Saturday, June 17, 2006 ::

:: memes are back ::

File under memes



monday madness


1. I have a picture of _____ on my computer
desktop. different guys

2. There are _____ pictures hanging on my living room walls. cat

3. My big goal for this week is to _____. survive the week

4. I plan to visit _____ blogs this week. 12

5. The weather we're having right now is _____. HOT!

6. I really should _____ more often. rest



Tuesday
Twosome


Think of two words that describe...



1. The smells of summer: corn, hotdogs



2. The sights of summer: rain



3. The sounds of summer:  fireworks rain



4. The touch of summer: hot



5. The tastes of summer: corn, mellon



tuesday is choose day


Would you rather:

1. wake up half your age and half your intelligence OR twice your age and twice
your intelligence?  twice

2. be audited by the IRS every year for 10 years OR have the CIA scan your
computer and share the results with your parents?  irs

3. step in fresh dog poop with your bare feet OR have an elephant fart on you?
fart

4. have a body-builder kick you in the shins OR have an 80-year-old punch you in
the nose? nose



Wednesday Mindhump


1.  What is your favorite



Comedy? stripes

Drama?

Action flick?



2.  What is your favorite performance by an
actor or actress in a movie?




3.  How many movies do you own? many



4.  Do you prefer the theater or waiting for the
DVD? DVD unless I really want to see it in the theater



The Thursday Threesome



Onesome: Variations-- Do you you dress
the place (or yourself) up for the July 4th holiday? I've seen plates and
napkins and such, but this year one store has red, white and blue string
lights for the house! Is that a bit much? put a flag in the front yard, wear
a t-shirt with a flag on it, and use plates, napkins etc. with flags on it


Twosome: on a-- wing and a prayer: How do
you feel about flying? ...or do you prefer ground transport? I don't mind it


Threesome: Theme-- The softball for
this week: What is your favorite movie theme song or arrangement to listen
to? take a look at me now


Five on Friday





1. What characteristics do you think are
most important in a father figure? kind caring loving



2. Do you think you are, or will be, a good father? And for the
ladies, do you think the men in your lives are, or will be, good
fathers? Why? yes

3. How would
you characterize your relationship with your father? What are the
challenges, habits, or circumstances that make it unique? I'm a
daddy's girl


4. What is your fondest memory of
your grandfather? going fishing


5. Would you ever honor the men in
your family by naming your children after them? Why or why not? yes





Name your favorite...



1. Candy: reeses



2. Cookie: chocolate chip



3. Donut: powered sugar



4. Cold drink: coke



5. Hot beverage: hot chocolate



FridayForum


1. Which reality show would you rather watch: a group of
strangers

living together in a house or a group of cats living together in a

store front? cats



2. Have you ever made homemade ice cream? Was it good or do you prefer

store bought? yes



3. What was your first summer job? babysitting



4. Who are your favorite magicians/illusionists (David Blaine, Criss

Angel, Dorothy Dietrich, etc.)? none



5. How does your internet personality differ from yours in real life? it doesn't



Saturday 8


1. when was your last plane ride, and where did you go? 6 years ago. San
Antonio.



2. it took me nearly a week to get over my jet lag (i was working like a dog and
couldn't catch up on my sleep). do you get
jet-lagged when you travel? yes




3. i took my first red-eye flight. it was brutal!
have you taken a red-eye flight before? no



4. since i live in a vast area with many suburbs (central florida), we do not
have public transportation. we do have buses, but they only run from 6am to 9pm
and have fairly limited stops. i don't even have bus service where i work!
how is the public transportation in your city?
not good




5. before my trip, i had never, ever taken public transportation before, aside
from two taxis rides (and i'm 33 years old ... i can't belive that). i rode
the BART
from concord, CA to the mission district in san francisco and back - all by
myself! i did need help purchasing my first ticket, though, but made it safely
back to my hotel. i was very proud of myself, but i'm still a novice.
rate your expertise at public transportation.
It's ok




6. i had to pick up a connecting flight in vegas. i arrived at night and took
off after an hour's layover. the strip was BEAUTIFUL, and i hope one day to go
back and see some shows (i don't gamble). have
you been to vegas before? yes once




7. my trip to california was due to work. i've travelled to NJ from FL for work
before, but never all the way to the west coast!
what's the furthest you've had to travel for work? 6 hours




8. i like following celeb news. hey - i work a lot online, and it's part of my
boredom-breaker! for some reason, i was thrilled to see angelina jolie's new
daughter with brad pitt in people magazine.
some people hate her because they think she's an opportunistic man-stealer;
other people adore her for her humanitarian work. i felt a happy sense of calm
when i saw that new baby. what are your thoughts on

the pics
? do you even really care? why or why not? no

 



Sunday Seven


If you had
to categorize the subject matter of all of your posts, and you couldn't have
more than seven categories, which ones would you choose? Personal, Memes,
Technology, Internet, Music.

 


Click here for more>>
:: Cat509 :: 8:49 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables