:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Saturday, May 06, 2006 ::

:: memes ::

File under memes



monday madness


1. Sleeping in for me means sleeping until
_____. 9 or 10:00 am

2. Staying up late means I don't go to bed until _____. 12:00 or 1:00

3. I probably spend more time _____ than I would like.

4. And I don't spend nearly enough time _____. relaxing

5. I have zero tolerance for _____. stupidity including my own

6. I have a lot of patience when it comes to _____.



Tuesday
Twosome

1. What were your two favorite
TV and/or radio programs as a child? Tell about it. Monkees and the Lone Ranger



2. If you could follow someone around for one day (unseen), who would it be and
why? Steve Kerr



3. What are your favorite and least favorite times of the day? (waking up,
driving to work, etc.) waking up



4. Name two things in your freezer: veggies and pizza



5. What two things sets you apart from the crowd?


Tuesday
is Chooseday


1. have so much money, you never have to worry
about it again OR be indestructible? indestructible

2. have one of your hands replaced with a ninja sword OR your eye replaced with
a laser gun?  sword

3. have plastic hair OR wood fingernails?  hair

4. be able to hold your breath for 2 hours at a time OR never have to sleep?
breath



Wednesday Mindhump


1.  ¿Como Estás? Muy bien
Y ud.




2.  Ever been to Mexico?  If so, where?  What
did you do there? si Nogales




3.  Do you like Mexican food?  What's your
favorite Mexican dish?  si quesadillas



The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Wuthering-- What kind of word is that anyway? Do
you have a word you think is just strange? "Kangaroo" comes to mind
... not sure

Twosome: Heights-- Are you afraid of them or can you dance along the rooftop
coping like a character in a movie? I hate them

Threesome: (and lows)-- What kind of insect or bug sends you low and scurrying?
Do spiders do that to you? Wasps? ...or do you just squish everything that
"bugs" you? I don't like bugs but I kill them


Five on Friday






1. Can you explain the significance
of Cinco de Mayo?

2. Do you
speak Spanish? How well? si Asi asi


3. Have you ever been to Mexico?
Si


4. If you could commemorate one
of the "battles" in your own life, which would it be and why?
How would you celebrate? not sure


5. What is your favorite way to
enjoy tequila? I don't





1. Have you ever been to Mexico? si



2. Do you know anyone who is currently in the military? no



3. What is the last party you attended?Christmas



4. What do you think about

President Bush saying that the United States' National Anthem should only be
sung in English
? not sure



5. French fries or freedom fries?  french fries



Saturday 8


1. what is your current job? Librarian



2. what was your last job before the one you currently have? Librarian



3. what was your all-time WORST job?



4. what is/was your most favourite job?



5. if you won the lottery, would you work? (either at your current job or maybe
volunteering/working part-time somewhere?) yes



6. i told the husband that the only two jobs that i wouldn't do were A) getting
naked/having sex for cash or B) working with children. what job(s) do
you patently REFUSE to do? work outside




7. have you ever been sexually harrassed at a job before? if so, what did you
do? if not, what would you do? no



8. if someone gave you money you needed to become self-employed, what kind of
work would/could you do? something with computers

 



Patrick's Weekender: Sunday Seven - Episode 34


Name up to seven breakfast cereals that you enjoy
now or when you were little


Trix, coco puffs, coco krispies, chex, lucky
charms,



 


Click here for more>>

Labels:

:: Cat509 :: 10:04 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables