:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Saturday, November 20, 2004 ::

:: I hate the end of vacations ::

Monday Madness


1. bar soap or shower gel bar

2. cd's or cassettes cds

3. television movies or documentaries  movies

4. wall calendar or desk calendar  both

5. dsl, cable, or dial-up  dial-up

6. summer or winter   neither

7. city or country   city

8. camping or stay in a hotel   hotel

9. gold or silver  gold

10. fiction or non-fiction books  fiction

11. mashed potatoes or baked potatoes   both

12. ranch, italian, or catalina dressing none    I don't like
dressing

13. solid or spray deodorant   solid


Tuesday Twosome


Which is more embarrassing...



1. Running into someone in public and forgetting their name or greeting him/her
thinking you know him/her when in reality you don't? both



2. Spilling food on your shirt/blouse or having food on your face and not
knowing it? food on face



3. Having body odor or bad breath? both



4. Yearbook school pictures or those baby pictures your mom loves to show to
your friends? school pictures



5. Tripping in front of your friends or in front of your "crush"?    
crush


TV Tuesday


1. Any holiday favorites you can't live without?   peanuts and
garfield



2. Holiday viewing: Parades or Football?  both



3. What's your favorite holiday TV memory?  not sure


~Bonus~ Holiday remakes, are you a
faithful fan of the old classics or do you prefer the newer versions?  old
classics




Thursday Threesome


Onesome: No one- ...to talk to? Nah, who is it you look forward to
seeing at one of the holidays just to be able to sit around and chat with?
Sure, even someone you see during the rest of the year! my relatives and
family

Twosome:
diets- Have you ever tried one of the "fad" diets out there? Yes, I
include Atkins in this category! How did it work for you? Would you do it
again or try another one? no


Threesome: on Thanksgiving- What's your favorite dish? Would
you be happy just pigging out on turkey, or do you need all the fixings?
Does the pumpkin pie make the meal or do you prefer Mom's green bean
casserole? I love everything!


Friday Forum



1) What would you absolutely *love* to do, if only you weren't

terribly afraid of doing it? not sure



2) What's the sexiest piece of clothing that you own? [Let's

exclude lingerie.] How do you feel when you put it on? Where do

you usually wear this clothing? nothing



3) What is your opinion of reality TV shows? Do you watch any of

them? If you could create your own reality TV show, what would it

be and why? Would you ever want to be a contestant on a reality

TV show? I hate them



4) What words in the English language do you think are

completely overused? Do you find yourself saying any of them? If

you could ban particular words from the English language,

would you? Why? What words would you choose?  not sure



5) It's cold and flu season, unfortunately. What things have

always helped you feel better when you're under the weather?

What remedies do you remember being given when you were a

child? orange juice, soup, ginger ale



Weekend Wonderings



1. How many times a day to you brush your teeth? once or twice

2. Do you floss regularly? yes

3. How many cavities have you had?  4 in my adult teath



Saturday 8



1. my favourite film star, british hunk sean bean, is starring in the
newly-released film "national treasure" with nic cage. i plan on seeing it this
weekend, like i do ALL of his films released in the US. what film star do you
HAVE to see when he/she is out in a new film, regardless of what it is? none
come to mind



2. i collect movies; between my husband, children and i, we have about 300 DVDs.
do you purchase movies at all to watch at home? sometimes



3. my favourite genre is a period movie, and jane austen's works are probably my
favourite. what genre is YOUR favourite: drama, romance, comedy, historical,
horror, thriller (or put in your own if i've forgotten it)? action, comedy
romance



4. i refuse to see children's movies, even though i have two young daughters. i
will NOT, under any circumstances, sit in a theatre filled with little kids. do
you like kid's flicks? yes



i belong to netflix AND blockbuster's 'unlimited plan' movie deal because i'm
HORRIBLE at returning movies. i didn't rent movies for years and simply
purchased them because i'd wind up paying more in rental return fees than if i'd
just purchased the movie to begin with. so...



5. do you belong to netflix or the blockbuster 'keep 'em as long as you need to'
programme where you don't have to pay late fees? and... no I belong to
blockbuster but I mostly rent from work where they are free (the perks of a
library)



6. do you purchase more films or rent more of them? purchase but not by much



7. my husband purchases ANYTHING that is 'new to him.' i think this is a waste
because i won't watch them, and he really only buys them for HIM. do you
discriminate before purchasing a movie, or do you like to buy new releases? no



8. so, are you going to see 'national treasure' this weekend, like me? why or
why not? not sure but I don't think I will.

 



Sunday Brunch



1) What is your favorite flavor of M&Ms? plain

2) Is there a special edition of candy that you wish they would make a permanent
item on the shelves? not sure

3) What is your favorite flavor of Hershey’s Kisses? caramel or milk chocolate

4) What is your favorite candy bar? reeses

5) Do you prefer milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate? milk



What's On My Mind Right Now?



What's on 'your menu for dinner tonight' right now? mac and cheese and vegies.



What are your weekend plans? Sunday with family.



Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I'm done.




Participation Positives



I had the last 2 weeks off for vacation



I got my 2 appointments on Friday done.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 4:19 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables