:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Friday, April 30, 2004 ::

Using the letters in the word 'blogger' describe your blog for us.

B_______

L_______

O_______

G_reat___

G_______

E_______

R_______


Ok, for the following questions, each of your answers must begin with the letter you chose.......Have fun!! =)



1. If you were limited to 3 things to pack for an overnight trip, what would you pack?
shirts shorts shoes
2. What 3 things would you pack in your picnic basket?
strawberries
3. What are 3 things you'd rather do than go to work?
surf
4. Name 1 song.
summertime
5. Name 1 movie.

stripes

Tuesday Twosome


Sleep:



1. Side of the bed: Left or Right? middle



2. Sleep with or without covers? summer either without or just the top sheet.
winter blanket at least sometimes the bedspread too.



3. Sleep with or without night light? with



4. Deep or light sleeper? depends how tired I am and what is going on.



5. More annoying to be awoken by: alarm or phone call? phone call


Would you rather...



1. Win the lottery or have a guarantee that your family would be together
forever? together forever



2. Have a makeover for yourself or for a dear friend? dear friend



3. Work out at the gym or have plastic surgery to remove the "ick"?
gym



4. If you are single or when your were single, would you rather have a blind
date or go out with a someone you are friend with first? go out with a friend.



5. Win an Extreme makeover or an Extreme Home makeover? home makeover


Wednesday Whatevers

1. Who is your biggest fan? my family

2. Do you look in the toilet when you're done? yes

3. In your group of friends, what is your role? friend


1. What era would you have liked to live in? not sure

2. Why does history repeat itself? not sure

3. Why did you choose the email username that you did? my name and b-day




The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Goodie-- What is your your favorite "goodie" you treat
yourself to when you've finished a project or maybe even just survived a
long day? Ice cream? ...a long bath? ...a good book? depends

Twosome: Two-- Quick! Two things that make you smile! No
thinking, just write! family friends


Threesome: Shoes-- ...and how about your favorite pair of
shoes? You know, the ones you look for an occasion to wear! (Yes, guys that
ratty pair of tennis shoes does count...) tennis shoes

A geek--
Hey, who handles tech support at your place? You? ...the
six year old? ...or someone from outside? ...and how about in your web
space? No, we're not looking for techs; we're just curious
. me

in
the--
computer? Just a curiosity for the designer types: what
Operating System are you running? ...and which browser? Since sites can show
up differently in different browsers it's more than a casual question.
xp ie or mozilla


Family-- Do any family members read your place? Do they care?
Do they have a clue? ...and how about your 'off line' friends? ...or do you
supply a little bit of separation there? no

No Friday five this month.


Saturday 8

1. my parents and my
favourite couple recently had their anniversaries (36 and 11 yrs. respectively).
my marriage fell apart in year 7. what year of marriage do you consider to be
comfortable, kind of "past the break-up point," if any? feels like there isn't
one these days.





2. i just got a new sony ericsson t610 mobile phone. do you own a mobile phone?
if no, why not? if yes, if you could upgrade free-of-charge, what would you
upgrade to? yes, whatever they wanted to give me





3. one anniversary, my H purchased me diamond earrings and a diamond necklace,
knowing i wear neither earrings nor jewelry. i'd asked for an anniversary band,
so i exchanged the necklace for a diamond anniversary band. he was very upset
... would you have kept the necklace, even though you know your H didn't listen
to what you truly wanted & just grabbed something he/she knew you'd never wear?
yes





4. i have a camera on my phone (still trying to figure out how to use it!). i
have heard that people are taking pics w/ their cameraphones of things like
credit cards, compromising security and safety. with all of this new mobile
technology, do you feel our health, safety and/or security is at risk, OR do you
feel that security technology is keeping up with mobile technology? yes





5. the same year my H bought me the diamond necklace/earrings, i found out he'd
been online having cyberaffairs w/ various women around the US. i was SO angry i
threw out the diamond earrings. in fact, my H probably even asked one of his
cybersluts for gift advice as they did a lot of ... ahem ... "talking." would
you have kept the diamond earrings?

hell no



6. my new phone comes with bluetooth technology, and i even purchased a wireless
headset that works brilliantly! have you heard of bluetooth technology? (if not,
visit electronics.howstuffworks.com/bluetooth.htm and let me know what you
think!) yes not up to date on it though.





7. before my granddad passed, my grandparents were married for 60 years. who is
the couple that you know who've been married the longest, and how long have they
been married for? (approximate if you aren't sure of the number) 67 my
grandparents





8. my favourite color is blue, my cat is a blue point siamese, and i'm in LOVE
with this new bluetooth technology! what is YOUR favourite color, and why do you
feel that way? purple or red

1. Do you do your taxes yourself or do you have
someone do them for you? Dad and I sit down and do them together







2. Do you have them efiled or mail hard copies? hard copies (I'm such a
dinosaur)







3. Do you usually have them completed ASAP, do them whenever or are you a last
minute kinda person, maybe even needing an extension? try to do them in feb (I
want my refund as soon as possible!)







4. Are you getting a refund this year or do you owe? refund







5. When you do get a refund, do you put it away into savings or some other
investment vehicle, or do you look at it as a bonus and go shopping? take a
little out for me and save the rest.







6. Do you try to net your yearly taxes to 0.00, as they say you should so the
money stays in your account or do you claim less or pay extra to ensure a large
lump sum payback?

large payback





7. Do you think the taxes should be changed so that those with huge salaries
must pay a significant larger portion or do you think there should be a flat tax
where everyone pays the same % no matter how much they make? yes







8. Finally, it's been argued that income tax should be replaced with sales tax.
Therefore we would keep our total income and only pay higher sales taxes when
spending. Supposedly this would be more fair because those with higher income
spending capabilities would be paying more of the taxes and those with lower
incomes less. Would you support a change from being taxed on your income to
being taxed on goods and services? depends on how much.


Sunday Brunch

1. Fix a flat tire.
AAA and discount tire baby

2. Fix a tear or make alterations to clothing. tear or lost button-me
alterations- someone else

3. Unclog a severely plugged up sink or toilet. plumber

4. Change the oil in your car. toyota

5. Put together an unassembled toy or piece of furniture out of the box. me-
sometimes with the help of my parents

1. Which television series do you think
had the best final episode? havn[t watched much network tv lately

2. Do you own something that you really should throw away but can't part with?
loads

3. Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly
haunted? no

4. Go back to your childhood ... What did you want to be when you grew up? a
nurse

5. What do you need to make your favorite pizza? pepperoni


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your shopping list Right Now? milk, l'eggs, dessert.


What's On your keychain Right Now? (be creative!) keys and grocery
tags




Participation Positives


It's been a Hanson filled 2 weeks. I got their new cd.

my barnes and noble
order arrived.

my new toy arrived.

It's been a busy 2 weeks (hence no update
last week). I went with my parents to a new park and new housing development
nearby last Saturday. Been getting ready for my new toy and got it up and
running. Fishtanks cleaned today. I work this weekend.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 4:30 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables