:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Friday, April 16, 2004 ::

Monday Madness


'What color is your favorite.......'



1. Vegetable yellow

2. Beverage brown

3. Room white

4. Outfit purple

5. Mood yellow

6. Season green

7. Fruit orange

8. Dessert brown

9. Pair of shoes white

10. Color???? purple


Tuesday Twosome


1. "Eek, I owe" or "Show me the money!" show me the
money



2. "Finished already" or "It isn't the 15th yet, so why rush?!"
finished already



3. "Taxes suck" or "I don't mind because some of it goes to social causes"
In between



4. "1040EZ" or "How the heck does anybody understand all this crap?"
1040 ez



5. "Receipts? What are those?" or "I keep everything just in case *knock on
wood*" I keep everything


Wednesday Whatevers

1. Would you prefer to live in an urban, suburban, or rural area; and why?
suburban


2. If a fountain of youth did exist, would you drink from it? not sure

3. What do you want your dying words to be? not sure




The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Insomnia-- Ever have it? Some do and some don't, but have
you ever been hounded awake for that endless hour after hour with no hope of
sleep? ...or does the very act of touching head to pillow put you out for
the count? yes sometimes

Twosome: the cure-- Hey, if you do have the
occasional bout or chronic insomnia, what do you do about it? Work? Read?
Try cures? Hmmm... Did you ever find one that worked? read


Threesome: for sleep-- Female/male, young/not so young, we all
need varying amounts of sleep. What's your personal sleep cycle? Five hours?
Ten hours? ...and if you had a choice, what would be your personal
sleep cycle? ...and yes, "All day long" is a valid answer <g>
try for 8 hours at least




Saturday 8


1. have you had plastic surgery? if not, would you consider it? why or why
not? no no



2. have you seen anyone you knew on national television before? who were they,
and what was the circumstances? no



3. do you think that gastric bypass surgery should be covered by health
insurance? why or why not? yes



4. have you ever been on national television? if yes, what was it for? if not,
would you like to be on nat'l television? why/why not? no



5. i've seen young girls - 18 yrs. old - get breast implants. most women will go
up a cup size around that age. how young is 'too young' for breast implants? any
age



6. if you could appear in any medium - radio, television, print, film, internet
- what would it be? why? or would you rather be anonymous? rather be anonymous



7. have you had any 'regular' surgery, something for health reasons only and not
considered plastic surgery? why? if you haven't, who is the closest person to
you to have surgery, and tell us about that. eye surgury



8. as of this moment, who is you most-favourite famous person? tell us about
him/her, and what makes them so special to you. not sure


Sunday Brunch


1. How often do you go grocery shopping? at least 2 times a week

2. What is the last thing you bought for yourself? t shirt

3. What do you like shopping for most often? electronics

4. Are you an impulse shopper? yes

5. What is the last item you purchased? t shirt


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your feet Right Now? I'm barefoot




Participation Positives



The yard was done Monday



It has been a hanson filled week.



my dresser is back



Steve Kerr will be part owner of the suns



I survived our outdoor training and got 2 gift certificates in the process



I got a B in my class



Saturday with my family. Sunday a housewarming party at a former co-workers
house.

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 9:28 PM :: [+] :: Comments (0) :: :: ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables