:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Friday, March 19, 2004 ::

Monday Madness


1. What is your solution for cabin fever - you know that feeling of being
penned in the house all winter? Living in arizona I don't have to deal with that

yea!



2. Who are the people in your neighbourhood...in your neighbourhood, in your
neighbourhood.....? It's sad but I do not know 1 person's name in my
neighborhood. But we have a lot of families in our neighborhood.



3. What's the best thing about spring? Sun, spring training



4. Any Easter traditions? spend it with family



5. How old were you believing in the Easter bunny? until 2nd grade


Tuesday Twosome


1. What two things you enjoy about Spring? Sun, spring training



2. What two things are you going to miss about Winter? nada



3. Spring Cleaning: "Of course, I get to clean out my house." or "Nope. What's
the point? It's going to get dirty again anyway." Yes I clean but only because
it needs it!



4. Spring Flowers: "Tulips and all flowers are blooming. I love this time of the
year!" or "Allergy season is kickin' in. Pollen! Enough already." I love flowers
but had pollen



5. Spring weather in you area means: "Outside activities!" or "It is still
freakin' cold! I am going to be inside, thank you!" outside!


Wednesday Whatevers

1. What do you do to enhance your looks? mascara and eye shadow

2. Why do people rape other people? not sure

3. If clothing were optional would you still wear it? heck yah you wouldn't
want to see me nekked




The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Blog: -- How long have you been a member of the
blogosphere? ...and from a different angle: how long have you been on the
Net? 2 years 8 years

Twosome: Design-- Do you do your
own design work for your site? ...and if not, where are you finding
templates you like? yes except for my blog. I use a blogger template


Threesome: Exchange-- ...and while we're on the Net, have you
ever participated in any of the Net "exchanges" such as recipes, Christmas
ornaments, site exchanges, guest blogging or related things? no but it
sounds like fun


the friday five


1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? comfort
food


2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
candles bath stuff etc.


3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be? romance or mystery


4. ...ran a school, what would you teach? computers

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? pop


Saturday 8


1. Do you have a specific and unique rule that you or your family
follow at the dinner table? no

2. What is a specific activity, behavior or tradition that occurs in your
family during certain holidays or birthdays? visit family

3. How do the various members of your family greet each other? What about
extended family such as cousins, aunts or uncles? informally

4. How do you or your family treat visitors to your house? Are there
different treatments for different visitors? same as family

5. What foods are special or unique to your family? none


6. What names do you use to call your grandparents or other older relatives?
grandma and grandpa

7. What values have you learned from your parents? all of my values come
from my parents

8. From what countries have your ancestors immigrated? great britain
and germany


Sunday Brunch


1. Do you like your name? yes

2. Are you named after anyone? my grandmas


3. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it? daffy duck

4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't
change it

5. What is the most interesting name of your friends or someone you know?
not sure.


What's On ..... Right Now?


What's On your agenda for St. Patrick's Day Right Now? work


Participation Positives


I saw hanson's Penny and Me video


I bought a new geeky toy


They moved Merge to a decent time on Lifetime.


Got a good grade on my last homework assignment


I got caught up on a lot of work at work.


I will try to get to the mall and then do homework Saturday. Sunday with the 'rents Wildcats lost. :(

Labels: ,

:: Cat509 :: 9:26 PM :: [+] :: :: :: ::






My Info

 :: Profile
:: Contact Me
:: Chat With Me
:: My Homepage
:: Cat509's Webcam Page
:: Cat509's Webcam Page


About Me

::Movies I've seen recently

  • TNMT

:: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

  • Last Holiday
  • Cheaper by the Dozen
  • Shaggy Dog


:: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

  • We Are Marshall
  • Fantastic 4
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


:: Movies I want to see

  • Harry Potter
  • Die Hard 4
  • Rush Hour 3
  • Shrek 3
  • Spiderman
  • Rattatouille


:: What's in my CD player

  • The cds I burned


:: Cds I want to buy

  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Diamond Rio


:: New Gameboy games

  • MySims


:: What I'm watching

  • TLC
  • HGTV
  • Food Network
  • Travel Channel
  • Toon Disney
  • Discovery Home
  • Boomerang
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
  • Trick My Truck
  • Pimp My Ride
  • Queer Eye


:: What I'm working on

  • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


:: What I'm Reading

  • The Divide


:: What I am learning

  • CSS


:: What I want to learn

  • DHTML


::My Favorite Things

::My Current Desktop

My Wishlist

 

Powered by Blogger
Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables