:: Home    :: Welcome to Cat509's Weblog    :: This is my blog

Blog Archives

Previous Posts

Post Labels
memes
personal
test

Blog Feed
::Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Comments [Atom]
::Add to My Yahoo!
:: Add to Google
::
::

:: Subscribe with Bloglines
::Add to netvibes
::Add to Technorati
::Add to Newsgator


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

:: Technorati Profile


 

Search This Blog


Useful Holiday Websites


:: Butterball Turkey's Website
:: Pillsbury's Website
:: M&M's Website
:: Amazon.com's Website
:: Crayola's Website
:: Expedia.com's Website
:: 12 Days of Christmas
:: Giveanything.com
:: Ebay's Website

Blog Sites


:: Complete Guide to Web Logs
:: Library Weblogs
:: Blog Finder
:: Aortal Link
Coming Soon.

My Daily Blog Reads

bloglines
Google Reader


Participation

:: Monday Madness
:: Manic Monday
:: Mondays a Bitch
:: tuesday twosome
:: Qirky Tuesday
:: tuesday is chooseday
:: Wednesday Mind Hump
:: Thursday Threesome
:: Five on Friday
:: Saturday 8
:: Saturday Special
:: Sunday Seven
:: Participation Positives
:: photo hunt
:: Booked by Three
:: Book a Month Challenge
:: the daily meme

My meme webring

Etc.


< webloggers >
< ? blogs by women # >

:: READ ME

::

Listed on BlogShares


Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:





:: Sunday, October 01, 2006 ::

:: lessons learned ::
File under personal

Technorati Tag:

this is an audio post - click to play


I finally put up an audio post. One of the last learning 2.0 thing I wanted to do.

The last assignment is to answer the following questions.

For your last and final exercise for this program please reflect on your learning journey and post a few thoughts. Here are some questions to prompt you if you're drawing a blank ...
  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I don't have a favorite. I liked all of them.

  • Were there any take-a-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? The amount of things you can do online using web 2.0.

  • What could we do differently to improve upon this programs format or concept? Nothing! And last but not least...

  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate? Yes!


  • Thanks for the chance to do this! I learned a lot and had fun along the way. Now to keep up with the new web 2.0 stuff that comes out daily.

    Labels:

    :: Cat509 :: 2:04 PM :: [+] :: Comments (2) :: :: ::

    2 Comments:

    Hi Cat509
    Thanks for you feedback. That'd you do it again speaks volumes to me, especially since you're not a PLCMC staff member so I can't give you the incentive.

    Thanks so much for joining in this learning journey. It's been fun, but hopefully it's just the begining. Take care -

    HElene

    By Blogger HeleneB, at 10/01/2006 7:36 PM  

    You're welcome! Thanks again for everything.

    By Blogger Cat509, at 10/02/2006 6:27 PM  

    Post a Comment







    My Info

     :: Profile
    :: Contact Me
    :: Chat With Me
    :: My Homepage
    :: Cat509's Webcam Page
    :: Cat509's Webcam Page


    About Me

    ::Movies I've seen recently

    • TNMT

    :: Last Videos/DVDs I rented/watched

    • Last Holiday
    • Cheaper by the Dozen
    • Shaggy Dog


    :: Videos/DVDs I want to rent/Buy

    • We Are Marshall
    • Fantastic 4
    • Pirates of the Caribbean


    :: Movies I want to see

    • Harry Potter
    • Die Hard 4
    • Rush Hour 3
    • Shrek 3
    • Spiderman
    • Rattatouille


    :: What's in my CD player

    • The cds I burned


    :: Cds I want to buy

    • Brooks and Dunn
    • Diamond Rio


    :: New Gameboy games

    • MySims


    :: What I'm watching

    • TLC
    • HGTV
    • Food Network
    • Travel Channel
    • Toon Disney
    • Discovery Home
    • Boomerang
    • Extreme Makeover Home Edition
    • Trick My Truck
    • Pimp My Ride
    • Queer Eye


    :: What I'm working on

    • Cross Stitch Christmas towels


    :: What I'm Reading

    • The Divide


    :: What I am learning

    • CSS


    :: What I want to learn

    • DHTML


    ::My Favorite Things

    ::My Current Desktop

    My Wishlist

     

    Powered by Blogger
    Animated gif provided by Badger's Animated Gif Gallery
    Smilies from Mazeguy Smilies and Feeny's Funhouse: Feeny's Journal
    wbloggar : Blogger Forum.

    Old Trackback provided by Haloscan.
    Old comments by: YACCS.; Banner created by Daisyhead Delectables